How was your day?
I had to say goodbye to my childhood dog today. He had a tumor around his chest and paw area and his health steadily declined for the worse during the last three weeks. Everything went by so fast so I it felt like I couldn't prepare myself for this moment correctly. I really don't know what else to write other than that once the vet arrived here he passed peacefully whilst lying down in the sun on his usual spot in the garden whilst my mom and I were comforting him. I'm glad he isn't in so much pain anymore but I miss him so much at the same time. This day fucking sucks
https://cockdickball.in/media/button.gif
bus died in intersection while testing it

//i.fii.moe/dUq2VZl2COoEJY746lVDSesF9q-sbWpZ
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
backed up the program on my machine at the factory so that the day shift operator can't micro manage and delete it because he wants to arbitrarily limit the amount of a part we make that we get orders for all the time ;)
snigs
snow melted again but they're saying another 2ft over the next day or two. instead of getting all fucked up and mad i decided to play the neet, sitting next to the fire listening to birds thinking of reimu boob. might clean my cabin. it is nice
installed rolled roofing on a very shallow roof at work. nothing came the correct color or size so it looks like complete shit and because i am a complete fucking idiot i wore shorts today and got so much roofing asphalt on my legs that i needed to take a half gallon of gasoline into the shower so i could scrub it off. i now smell like dove body wash and gasoline and my livestock are afraid of my strong odor
they fear his musk
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
was feeling adventurous and yakiniku'd some squid. Taste was ok, texture was very not good. impossible to chew day ruined (it was not ruined it was good)
hosimati suisei please
had a very pleasant birthday. weather is overcast and upper 60s since it rained most of yesterday which was a great blessing after three dry weeks, and very good weather to work in. my boss got me a porterhouse steak as a present and the three of us on maintenance grilled out at the shed for lunch which was pretty fun. also found twenty bucks in an atm that the clerk said i could keep which should buy enough straw to rebed the barn

apparently my boss has been sizing up some smaller jobs around here that no one can get laborers to show up to due to the shortage, he wants to start doing some stuff on the side with me for cash since he's real good at running heavy machines and i'm good at manual labor which i thought was a pretty neat idea. we get along real well and we work together really efficiently so i think we could get a fair bit done pretty quickly. he's also been sizing up buying an old tractor since he's got five acres north of mercer he's looking to start developing. he's a real whizz at fixing engines and i've learned a lot since he took over the maintenance department, even fixed up an old craftsman woodchipper for a friend of his that ended up wanting to sell it to me after, but he fixed the same friend's boat motor and ended up negotiating that for the chipper and just gave me the chipper for free. says i can pay him back by helping him on his land and it means a lot to me that he values my skills enough to do something like that, i've needed a chipper for quite a while

gunna work in the garden and cleaning up the pasture till the sun sets, pretty much a perfect day. only thing that could make it better is yakiniku squid
threw rocks onto the shore for rich people today. rowed away with my arms in a small cranberry dingy at sunset

//i.fii.moe/rMM6xkK6G4DUNweWQMMQU7xY1FoayRWU
went to florida to visit my folks but the weather is inclement so i fixed two pool heaters and rewired a light so far. also saw a pair of muscovy ducks in the wild for the first time which was really cute. hoping to absorb the taxonomy of palm trees through sheer force of will and catch feesh