The Small Eastern Experiment
what are you planning to do for employment? i have a lot of respect for people that can establish themselves completely independently in entirely different countries and cultures as it seems like a truly daunting task
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
Japan is planning to broaden their work visas to also include taxi drivers, truck drivers, as well as some manual labour jobs. So taxi/truck would definitely be up there. However first i will try to get a job more local. Meaning i will most likely do something international relations related. However, a management position would also be an option.

I see my chances highest with an international company to start off, be it a Japanese multinational or an American/European one.

And as a last resort to kinda get into the country to try and build professional connections and references within Japan, the A.L.T. programme (assistant language teacher) is on my mind.

In an ideal world i would prefer the truck driving option there, as i would get to see a lot of Japan this way. But being realistic i will have to accept and go for a way that will give me the highest chance to live there.
hosimati suisei please

//i.fii.moe/hEfgy5jcbv7qklJkL9uf0uiusldUgjzB