Fawlty Towers

Fawlty Towers is a British comedy show produced by and starring John Cleese, the man who co-founded the famous comedy group Monty Python. It lasted for two seasons, with each season containing six episodes.

It follows Cleese, named Basil in the show, as he tries to run a hotel along with his wife and hired help. In a lot of ways it's very similar to Seinfeld as far as its comedic styling and continuity goes, each episode revolves around some sort of central focus with a loose continuity between them while the whole show is ultimately about nothing.

Not a very exciting description, but I guarantee you it's hilarious if you're into the Monty Python type of comedy. The characters are great, the acting is wonderful, and it's delivered all in a way only Cleese could've delivered it. This show is definitely proof that you can get a whole lot of quality content out of a real simple setup.
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
I'll totally give this a watch. I'll tell you how I feel about it after watching it for a bit. Sounds genuinely interesting.