Elder Scrolls III Morrowind: Multiplayer Server [LF players]
Hi everybody, I host an Elder Scrolls III Morrowind server on Zeniea and was looking for people who were also interested in the game that would wanna play together.

Basically the way I play is with the OpenMW engine alongside the tes3mp add-on. Right now I'm working on an article on my website about setting it up and joining the server but I wanted to see if there was any elder scrolls fans that thought the idea of multiplayer morrowind would be fine. In order to use the OpenMW engine you will need to either own or pirate a version of Morrowind that you can use as the base.

OpenMW is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It's developed in C++ with a variety of other libraries and completely free source. I'll also be providing all the open config files for my server eventually. It also supports the addition of mods so if we wanted to add mods like items, areas, tweaks, etc we could and it'd definitely make the gameplay experience more engaging.

If anyone is interested reply to this thread.
I've never played an elder scrolls game, but if you could compile shit so we could all play I'd be down. I hope I'm not 2 months late to post this.
snigs