The Great Northern Experiment (and Homesteading & Farming General Discussion)
//i.fii.moe/4L3XY5Xl5zpfHN97xi4SCqci0JuQ8VJm

finished framing the bottom cabinets for the kitchenette in my cabin, as well as repairing the floor and beginning paneling the interior walls. fixed the propane fridge by bending the piezo ignition towards the feed. planning to trap the sink and pipe it outside to a pea gravel pit and potentially put a water gravity feed system in the attic to some sort of spigot on the sink. will also build upper cabinets above the sink and range as well as run propane lines to a single 11mmhg dual regulator outside rather than having the propane waste space inside. need to restain fridge doors when i trim the cabinets as it got worn sitting on the porch. also added sockets

oh yeah and i'm also planning to make an insert for the top of the sink that covers the basins and essentially turns it into a working surface for preparing since space is at a premium and i don't plan on using the sink and preparing food at the same time
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
//i.fii.moe/AxYDjWsFGNS3yzhyknlLHvipibWy22Ed

O_O

some thoughts on prevailing attitudes in the culture i've noticed
//i.fii.moe/qt678ePzhWfXqM5A6Ap7HtgESMkA0l5e

sheep wrangling
state champion wrestler
hosimati suisei please

//i.fii.moe/hEfgy5jcbv7qklJkL9uf0uiusldUgjzB
//i.fii.moe/wNmXRVJF9WiENeiWWRpok9fBhjBOKOR7

//i.fii.moe/1wGcVD8F9dwIS6ww20623UstRIhgoHqA

klokhuis
goathuis
https://cockdickball.in/media/button.gif
//i.fii.moe/9KMllFDty0pgGEeJ8FMfGCr0PorkoKsA

//i.fii.moe/yTaj6c008T9zSDLDJl95X45Z0PrC6me7

goat gave birth last night but rejected the kid, was very hypothermic when i arrived the morning but we warmed him up and got him fed om formula. hoping he lives because this is a cross between the big alpine breed and the nigerian dwarf breed so we're curious to see what he looks like as he matures, also hoping the mom puts out more milk than last time for making cheese
cute but also unfortunate, hopefully bro makes it
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
he's doing alright so far but one of his hind legs is gimped so i'm not sure how well he'll do overall, he seems to get around decently but i can tell he'll walk with a limp if he makes it. had something like this happen once before and the kid turned out fine so i'm hoping it'll happen again