How was your day?
//i.fii.moe/2B19rEGUcv4COjInaPWRu1sQFO7urFWU

there's a guy up the road a bit that bought one of the parcels in this neighborhood and keeps it vacant since burrowing owls nest there. i've been passing by often since i got here to see if i could spot any but i haven't so far, but ten years ago when i was last here i did see a pair running in and out of the burrows which was really cool. got a chance to talk to the guy that maintains that parcel last night and he said they've been in and out lately so i really hope i'll get to see them again
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
hope you have a good time! how long are you staying down there?
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
i'll be here till next wednesday. even with the poor weather i've been doing a lot of research on the flora here and it's been fascinating, really hoping to visit a brackish swamp and get an idea of how the wilderness looks in a place like this
Power + net at school didnt work so they let us go home and whilst walking home I walked past my job/internship and thought I'd might as well walk in and look what's up. I ended up finishing off the amp and selector board for the Seeburg jukebox they made me work on and everything worked out first try 🥹. Feeling very accomplished.
//i.fii.moe/5Ji8EJv7I5PUQGBF5MgFMje2TZa9ieMj
//i.fii.moe/NOJHTlhGPWrVtODtsjav5blaC56P3G71
https://cockdickball.in/media/button.gif
thats so awesome mom im so glad you were able to land that job, you have a real knack for it
got back from florida last night but it was late so i stayed the night at my friends' house so i could get a fresh start in the morning. finally back on the land and it's very nice to be home. it was pleasant in florida and i enjoyed the change of pace and not having to think about anything for a week, but whenever i spend long periods of time in very densely populated areas it makes me very thankful that i live where i do. it's easy to lose scope over the years living the way i do day in and day out but when i talk to people that are completely exterior from it i'm always amazed what the average person deals with, the same world i lived in not that long ago

above all i love that we've carved out such an inexpensive nook that we can cultivate in almost any way we see fit, and having that base motivation to improve our skills to make things better. visiting florida reminded me how nebulous life can seem when things are too sterile or easy and how difficult it can be to draw motivation from that environment, and that i was able to draw away from that circumstance with my best friend and his family is an incredible blessing

currently warming the cabin back up to normal temperature, planning to cut wood and hang out with gabe and co later and shoot clays maybe
Had a good day today.
Firstly i helped giving a clinic for Judo kata. While little people showed up, it was a success because we had a lot of fun and some new interested people in competing in kata competitions.
After that i followed a clinic from 2000 olympic champion Mark Huizinga. A lot of interesting techniques were acquired. As well as tachi waza randori at the end with him. You could say i got flying lessons. I am now a seasoned pilot. Need a boeing 747 as a present
hosimati suisei please

//i.fii.moe/hEfgy5jcbv7qklJkL9uf0uiusldUgjzB
//i.fii.moe/KH1YdPHGUqRSzzTN1gdPvoQg4a2dGpIq
//i.fii.moe/PlRnzzIVtcSZkZcsYsenGc9z8CJOEmYO

//i.fii.moe/QZ4YAMQro3NuaeP5yQ4UtYbQ7tOYYHDS

built an ice shanty with my boss
repaired my generator and fabricated a muffler out of an oxygen container and half in conduit

//i.fii.moe/HxKsqKB5pYAsj3SrBJ1XObhfNXfw63GW