How was your day?
was just offered and accepted a full time position with health and dental at the camp i've been working at for a while now. after trying so many different configurations of part time jobs and trying to balance out the most efficient allocation of my time between them, i've finally decided that working second shift full time is the most optimal compromise between time sold and income as i can still get plenty of things done on the property in the morning before work every weekday and the guaranteed income in the winter will allow me to build up savings to invest in improvements immediately in the spring. having health and dental insurance would be fantastic as well because my teeth are pretty messed up and two years ago when i had lymes symptoms i would've been fucked if not for a friend that wrote me a prescription for antibiotics without having to go to a hospital

overall i'm really excited that this happened so early in the year as i can still save up plenty of money before spring and more effectively help gabe get ahold of a house for his family, as well as immediately begin work on the orchard and vineyard as well as potentially beginning work on a gravel road going back to the barn, or at the very least buying slab cutoffs from a logging buddy on the cheap to build a corduroy road in the meantime. at this rate i'm absolutely certain i'll be able to pay off all my debts by 30 and hopefully build myself a nice place then with all the fixins. we shall see >:3
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
was laying in bed staring out the window at the rain feeling very cozy and thinking about how lucky i am that the roof didn't leak when suddenly a stream of water poured down onto my head and startled the cat so fixing that is now #1 on the list today. have a feeling its gunna be one of t h o s e days but i enjoy the rain so maybe it will be one of t h e s e days instead
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl