THE Dream Archive
dreamt that i was in some japanese town or something with my dog walking around and i got forced by some very aggressive man to go into his house. inside i found a group of people that had the same happen to them. turns out the guy just wanted to play trading card RPG games with some people so we did it for the whole night. when i woke up everyone was gone except for my dog luckily. i went outside and nobody was there. i eventually found a person driving a car and turns out everyone died during the night or something. i ended up crying a whole lot but was really happy that my dog was still there with me. reminded me a lot of higurashi
https://cockdickball.in/media/button.gif
I dreamt that Windows 10 had a setting to change back to aero glass like 7.
was gonna start a dream thread then i figured there'd probably already be one although its kinda dead but i digress

it's very important for everyone to know that today i woke up in a cold sweat around 4:30 am because i dreamt that i got assaulted by james corden and was forced by him to peep the horror, thankfully it's forever preserved because i immediately grabbed my phone as soon as i woke up and sent a whatsapp audio message to myself for everyone to enjoy

when the
## 7:20
just had a nightmare where my computer was taken over by some rogue cookie exploit or something

had some bg knowledge on it somehow, apparently its a cookie you somehow get just by visting a site with permenance and elevation exploits, though it ended up being represented by a single dll

a search led me to the authors page, which was some made in html with a sorta 2000s sailor moon hello kitty aesthetic or something but within a black background

i initially went to flashii to ask snaam about how to remove it since malwarebytes wasmt detecting it and i somehow couldnt delete it (it somehow placed a dll somewhere) but at that very moment before i could fully ask my pc went into lockdown, some steam window popped up showing my accounts name was changed to something like "nono you cant do that", i think the payload was triggered by me typing some words like malware and cookie anf whatever

my pc rebooted and some formatting process began, i pulled the plug instantly to stop it

started worrying about all my sessions or what i did in the past 2-4 months was compromised and how id need to change passes and shit like that, my parents said i was very pale, woke up around this point

honestly the scariest thing in while, since i dont usually have nightmares this bad or consume scary stuff
had a dream earlier in november that i was white water rafting with randomguy and he got really mad when i called him random and said his name was brian so now i will only refer to randomguy as brian
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
lets go white water rafting with brian
hosimati suisei please
I was walking around the main drag in town and i saw "WARNING: Connection Problem Auto-disconnect in 30.0 seconds" pop up in the top right corner of my vision (in the world?). everything stopped, time froze and it counted down a real 30 seconds until it reached 0, and when it reached 0 i woke up. Likely the stupidest dream I have ever had
//i.fii.moe/dcKkbwFIBtOV9m8t0jFo5FsHCisaTk88
//i.fii.moe/tO0-f7AhqemZfEs4rQvPAYvkSGChva_o
i think you’ve discovered something you shouldn’t have
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
terrio discovered the government implanted chip
hosimati suisei please
there's something to this
tonight in my dream the gmod window for spawning things popped up, it was functional and loaded with 2hu props, sadly i woke up shortly after