What Manga Are You Reading
We all you know what you are currently watching, but what are you reading? I've been on a grind lately reading a lot of manga recommended from friends and coworkers. I was not into reading at all before, but recently its like something clicked after I was recommended to read complete trash on a whim. it made me want to reconnect with other older shows that I enjoyed that never got a renewed season.

As for the trash I started reading based on a bet was Domestic Girlfriend. Although the premise was odd, the actual story wasn't that bad, the ending is terrible.

I recently caught up with Rental Girlfriend and this shit is complete degenerate material but it is addictive for some reason.

Currently, I'm reading Grand Blue, now this one I recommend, It's really stupid fun and I love it. After watching the anime in 2018 a second season was never announced so after all this time it was worth to come back and read.

Other mentions are: Super no Ura de Yani Suu Hanashi and Telework Yotabanashi (both relatively new)

https://mikoto.misaka.nl/u/t67t3XVJ/1684695692-TToPdWf.png
I'm currently only reading releasing stuff. Once I'm caught up with Hajime no Ippo I plan to read finished works again.

Here is a list of the "few" works im currently reading (do not know the english name for all of them i am sorry):
Boruto, citrus+, One Piece, Oshi no Ko (my all time favourite manga), takagi san, takagi san moto, sasayaku youni koi wo utau, dress up darling, hajimete no gal, Hajime no Ippo, nagatoro, chainsaw man, Made in Abyss, shikimori san, Rent a Girlfriend, Mushoku Tensei, 現実もたまには嘘をつく, Shield hero, Reincarnated as a slime, 飛野さんのバカ.

Degenerate stuff is really addicting just like Sora said.......... Domestic girlfriend kinda like a guilty pleasure. i really liked reading it

After Hajime no Ippo I want to read Blame! and fire punch, but for after those i have no plans yet.
hosimati suisei please
please read soul eater and blame and fire punch (if you havent read sayonara eri, please please please do that)
maybe also sin city... i know thats not a manga but its a comic and its black and white sooo...
//i.fii.moe/tO0-f7AhqemZfEs4rQvPAYvkSGChva_o

chainsaw man - all i can say is that it's fun

the anime was really cool but there were a whole bunch of scenes and artistic choices that just couldn't truly translate to animation

https://saikuru.net/sig
i never read manga too actively, instead i just had tachiyomi installed with some backlog downloaded and it was fallback entertainment when no network connection, bored by network connection, or just otherwise wanted to. therefore i've been reading the same things for a very long time, just a chapter at a time

https://i.szymszl.xyz/h81t.png
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou - a calm story about a robot who runs a coffee shop and does errands in a post-apo world. incredibly well drawn, with beautiful backgrounds, and a slow story about the small things in life in an ending world. recommended to me by funtime, would also recommend myself

https://i.szymszl.xyz/8c83.png
GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class - a cute comedy/SoL 4koma about girls studying art. it's pretty funny, has great illustrations, and has a bunch of interesting information about art and design thrown in as well, simply because it's being discussed. also kisaragi cute

i've also finished Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei this way, it's pretty good (although i didnt like the anime and i dropped it). also i've read a bunch of Don Rosa works thru tachiyomi like that but that isnt manga is it
good picks everyone I've at least heard of most of these.

I have another couple to recommend:

Kono Healer Mendokusai. Its just a comedic take on fantasy rpgs.

Elden Ring The Road to the Erdtree. Its a pretty funny and more fleshed out take of the characters in elden ring along with parts of the story that you might miss.

https://mikoto.misaka.nl/u/t67t3XVJ/1684695692-TToPdWf.png
before you say "most of these are shoujo manga" I don't care it didn't stop me.

Chihayafuru: so I think a lot of people have heard of this but not everyone knows what it's actually about so I'll give a brief description. It's about the young girl Ayase Chihaya. It is a romance and drama which involves a game of cards based on the Classical Japanese poetry collection "100 Poems - 100 Poets" (which you can find in English translation on the internet). Although I can't give too many comments because I'm not very far yet.

Mekakushi no Kuni: the title is a reference to the fact that only the main characters have an ability to see the past or the future. So everyone else is "blindfolded" in comparison. It of course is a romance but sticks out quite exceptionally because of the presence of parapsychic abilities. The way the characters use their abilities and the consequences that ensue becomes an important element in the story but more significantly a vehicle for exploring the characters and their past. I recommend reading this manga.

Cardcaptor Sakura: this one is pretty well-known so I will spare you a bad summary.

Yamima no Mamiya: Akagi in the Reiwa era?? with electric mahjong tables??? and a female lead character??? It's the latest FKMT work about Mahjong, although the English translation has been somewhat an IV drip kind of affair. Some have questioned whether FKMT will actually write a good female lead, but I'll tell you in the first few chapters Mamiya tries to seduce one of the old men she's playing with. The manga's title comes from a new, trendy rule that allows players to deposit a bet of 1000 points to discard a tile upside down, and escalating payments to either reveal it (from the other players) or keep it concealed.

Fruits Basket: this is also something well known so I'll spare you as well.

Girls und Panzer: Saga Pravda: it's a side story manga about the smallest character in Girls und Panzer (Katyousha) and how she became the commander of Pravda's Senshadou team.
read fire punch and holy shit its bad but funny
hosimati suisei please
berserk
hosimati suisei please
BERSERK MENTIONED !!!!!!!!!!!!