i been here since flashingshockwaves
<3
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
i was cyberstalking the tetr.io developer
and i saw he had an account here
but i needed an account to view his account
also the dev could be a girl but im assuming his gender
remove random crits from tf2
accidentally stumble apon the smugwave twitter account (mightve been a tweet nook rted idk)
check bio
flashii? what is this
proceed to look at it for a bit then forget about it until like august last year when i made this account
then i forgot about it again until tetrio came out
was looking around google and eventually stumbled upon this cool looking site, probably gonna enjoy my stay
I was sent here by God
i was toying around on GitHub when i came across this
keep it clean they said well you cant even stay your self
well this thread was "bumped" but it was already pinned so I figure there's no harm in posting here. I've known about this site for a long time (I can't remember how long) but I never joined. I deleted all social media and social-media like things including GNU Social and realized I didn't have many people to talk to. I think that forums are a better place rather than whatever media encourages instant gratification and "takes" and "likes" and such garbage so I joined the first forum I could remember the name of
TLDR cause of gebruikersnaam.
In 2020 I was in my Little Busters/Key phase and was looking for other fans of it so I met him right when he was like halfway into it. Eventually he started telling me to join but at the time I was a different person entirely and at the beginning of even caring to talk to people online in general so I had plenty of connections to twitter people, thought I would never use a forum and was scared of joining chat anyway so I quickly discarded the bookmark.

3 years later, after changing a lot and getting burned out of being online geb kept telling me about it from time to time and eventually after also having met whim through flash and her suggesting it too, as a place where things are different, I finally got persuaded into trying again. That's about it.

In funny terms you could say it was cause Little Busters then butterfly effect.
//i.fii.moe/aKDszvmCOxsZ2C44GFdZmX_klt_dq7Id