THE Dream Archive
Post any interesting dreams that you've had, I'll start with one I had some weeks ago:

I was in a hotel in Brazil with ReggaeKojima. After I entered a room, an old man wearing a purple robe was sitting in a sofa. He looked at me, pointed at the window and asked me:
- What is it do you see?
I looked through the window and I saw what to me seem an island. It was really near to us. I explained the old man what I saw and he told me:
- What you're seeing is The Netherlands.

I explained to the man that that was impossible, since The Netherlands is a european country and we were at South América.
- Take a look at the map, then. - he answered, while pointing to a world map which was located to the right of the window.
I took a look at the map and there seemed to me a major difference with how I remembered it. The Netherlands was actually an island located just at the right of Brazil.

Perplexed, I left the room and, after walking for a bit, I ended up at the rooftop. In there, there was a TV in which the news anchor was explaining that a fleet of ships was approaching to Brazil while taking the form of The Netherlands as disguise.

I looked in the direction of the "island" I looked before, when I was in the room of the old man and I saw how the island began to transform into a fleet of ships.

After that, I woke up.
in this dream some youtube influencer man was making a video on orbeez
he made a challenge for every youtuber
the first man to make a 1 million orbeez pool wins 100 million dollars
(the orbeez were like really large so 1 million orbeez would fill an entire lake)
so we searched for the biggest lake for the orbeez
and then the dream just fucking stopped

thank you
I actually do a shit load of fucking dreaming. I remember many, however most are usually terrible.

Here's one, with a recurring character.

I am in a jungle, dark cold tropical forest, hundreds of feet away a long river, appx. 100 feet wide. its not dark as in night time, but rather think of extremely black skies while the sun is out. darker than it would usually be. My dad is there next to me, my brother, and a few friends. we are panicked, scared, almost terror. running through the forest. We make our way towards the river, only to find dead squirrels, gutted and open. I am not squeemish by any means, but again, i felt an extreme terror inside that could be translated into my physical body. It was knowing danger was near, as was the end. A howl is heard, and the dream cuts to a wolf figure with many eyes, two large wings. it is perched on a mount (like a bird) , almost appears as though he was a statue, surrounding him was a moving circular skybox, dark clouds. I feel panicked and ill during this period, and the dream cuts back to us running. My brother and my father, as well as all but one friend go missing. As we run the dream then cuts to us staring at the river. logs float by, with my brother, father, and most friends. I look at my friend, and i look back at the logs. I look toward my friend again, and the dream cuts to the wolf figure holdiing what looks to be a cross or a sword. i am tied to a log, being cut open, floating down the river. I wake up in a cold sweat panicked.

its not the scariest dream i had, but i have many many like it. Most dreams i am shot and killed, some i can control, and other i have no control over and for some reason, no matter how cheesy, induce a real, awful panick that i feel when i wake up.

sometimes, just barely falling asleep, shocking digusting images appear in my head, and i wake right up scared to go back to sleep.

The wolf figure has been a regular recurring figure in my dreams, sometimes i wake up and star to the foot of my bed and see him, like a burn in silhouette, but only for a moment
killer
i dreamt that flash was a vtuber with a kasane teto model
that wasnt a dream it was a prophecy
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
can confirm
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
had the usual back at your old school but everyone fucking hates you dream
https://cockdickball.in/media/button.gif
just yesterday i dreamed of being bald and having the head of mikhail gorbachev. and on top of that, all the hair i had was flappy and were attached to a thin flap, enabling me to move them up like a lid. needless to say, i woke up terrified at the thought of being gorbachev.
:)
just remembered today's dream right after i submitted the last post.

today i dreamed of being back in my old high school but there was just something off about it. everyone just seemed so hostile and hypersensitive to any kind of misinterpreted slight or misdemeanor.

do i need to go into therapy?
:)
had a dream i was walking home from my old school to my old house i used to live in when i was a kid. walked past a large grass field with medium long grass that was around 17-20cm in length (~7inches or so). next to the field there was rika furude in a shrine maid outfit and i called out for her name and she walked up to me and i gave her a heatpat. then i walked on and my dream ended.
https://cockdickball.in/media/button.gif