THE Dream Archive
walking around some kind of sporting store, at some point i come across some boat motors attached to insulated overalls with one of those steel cables that you can disconnect at a retail store if you have the right key but starts yelling if you try to break it. was talking to a clerk nearby and kept knocking the fucking boat motor over, but i somehow managed to talk the clerk into unlocking the steel cable so i could "look at the motor". he walked away, i put the overalls on, and then i walked out of the store. i was walking down a parking lot in the middle of the day when i trip and fall over. suddenly, the pants start blaring a siren and are speaking in a distorted robotic voice, "STOP WHERE YOU ARE AND WAIT, A MEDICAL TEAM IS COMING TO ASSIST YOU." i get the things off as fast as possible because they're so loud its making my head hurt and i'm just staring at them wondering what the fuck is going on. a guy walks by on the sidewalk and says to me, "oh, you got the ones with the built in alarm too huh?" but i didn't respond.

eventually i hide around the corner of a building and walk up some staircases to get to the roof where im standing just looking at the pants screaming in the distance. a small crowd forms around the screaming pants and suddenly four fire trucks pull up on the street and an impossibly numerous amount of people disembark from the vehicles, filling the parking lot plaza thing the pants were sitting in. for some reason, a marching band complete with flagbearers starts marching towards the building i'm standing on. they get to the bottom of the building i'm on the roof of and tell me to get down and talk to them, so what i do is i climb down onto a clothesline and some weird sideways shutter, then onto a bookshelf with a bunch of kids books in it and some fruit for some reason, which i knock over and squish respectively. a few people get upset with me at doing this because i both managed to fuck up some fruit and knock books over. i talk to the legion of marching band members and firemen and police and swat officers and the massive thronging crowd saying that it was a mistake and i just tripped.

they said oh, and immediately turned around and packed into the fire engines and the engines drove off. i was left there standing in the empty plaza with my mom that asked me if i paid for the pants.

i said no, put the pants on, and walked off. at this point, i woke up
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
had a dream i was walking through a forest and suddenly beatrice and bernkastel were playing in there for some reason. beatrice got angry and pushed me into some bush with a ton of spiderwebs :(
https://cockdickball.in/media/button.gif
i only remember that i dreamt of flash and his mother (i haven't seen his mother before and i barely remember how flash looks like)

flash's mother was fat AS FUCK

sorry momwave (or is it flamom? momlash?) i am sure you are not fat AS FUCK
rude
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
had a dream where i was a gorilla in a zoo and started beating up the caretaker. This will be the only dream i will remember for the next decade
hosimati suisei please
retvrn to monke
I was in a room with several people. On one of the walls there was a screen with flashii chat opened. I don't really remember how I'd send messages, but I remember that the color of my nickname on the chat would change every once in a while for no reason.

Then, after some time, I approached 2 people. One of them was flash but I am not sure if the other was nook taking the appereance of one of my irl friends or just one of my irl friends. I talked about Hatsune Miku merch with them, and I remember asking flash if he bought some Miku merch when he went to the concert at the Ziggo dome.

i had a nice sleep anyway, i slept for 8 hours so yeah pretty good

dreamt that i was black and looked like ltg im not going to elaborate any further
I was going back home on the Metro with some friends and the station we entered was a Love Live! thematic station, meaning that it was colorful and there were images of anime girls around the place.
I also remember this huge room with a long table in which one guy with headphones was putting tons of Magic the Gathering cards on a side of it. The cards were arranged forming a grid. I remember walking over the table at one point but the guy just ignored me. There was also a sign like those that you put on the ground on Minecraft, it had a stick that supported it. The sign had the image of some anime girl. I tried to make a photo of it but I wasn't able to.
dreamt that i found a really cute lil frog and kept him at home and stuff. forgot to feed him almost one day so i got upset at myself so i decided to pamper froggy man as a way to apologize so i bought him extra food and made him roam around outside of his little froggy enclosure for a bit. i got distracted for a tiny bit and when i looked back froggy man was gone and i asked my mom where he went and she said she didn't know anything. i searched all around and couldn't find him and decided to ask my mom again and she confessed saying that the dog ate him when i wasn't looking.

I've never felt this sad after waking up from a dream before.