Computer x150

New metaverse application my boys The computer x150 my boys 900 gigs of ram my boys 100 gigs of ram my boys Fuck you**** Mario x Sonic

5 5 5 5 5 5

Interpolation The final battle was ongoing with everyone hitting their best attacks at Darkon and Gleem. Mario had a gut feeling that something was going to happen but he wasn't sure so he requested that Kirby and Deedee have warp stars ready for everyone to escape in case the worst happens. The two thankful didn't fight and actually agreed with Mario which he was thankful for. A rumble was heard as Darkon and Galeem surrounded them all. Mario urges everyone to get on a warp star and leave immediately while he deals with the two gods. Sonic wasn't going to leave the plumber to fight the two alone and Kirby wasn't about to let the two die on his watch. So the three remaining heroes gave it their all and attacked Gleem first to take the celestial being out. All was going well until it wasn't. Kirby got sideswiped by a tentacle from Darkon and was injured, Mario took note that there was only one warp star left. Sonic was in his Super form so Mario asked Sonic to take Kirby out of here while he dealt with the two gods. Sonic reluctantly did as he was requested and flew as fast as he could and warped out of the fight with Kirby in his arms.

Mario stood alone against two gods that wanted to destroy the entire universe. Mario put more of his energy into his Firebrand and started to hurl larger fireballs and as quickly as he could dish them out. Darkon came up behind and tried to strike the plumber from behind but narrowly missed Mario.

Mario was starting to tire when he saw an assist trophy, so he ran to it and grabbed it and he unleashed Shadow the Hedgehog. Shadow had seen gods and even took down a few on his own. But these two were something else entirely both awe striking and horrifying. Shadow seen who summoned him, Mario. The plumber was currently struggling to stand upright and Shadow didn't have enough time to get help, he didn't have a chaos emerald to do Chaos Control as the Emerald he usually kept seemingly vanished into thin air. Darkon struck Gleem and killed the other deity with seemingly no effort. Mario took this chance to strike Darkon and start pummeling the god, Shadow threw a few Chaos Spears at the beast's eye. Darkon screeched out an ear piercing noise causing both Mario and Shadow to cover their ears. Shadow, seeing a white glow form around him he gave a smile at Mario only to pale and frown when he saw Mario had one of Darkon's tentacles through his chest Shadow in a last ditch effort threw a Chaos Spear.

"Chaos Spear!" Shadow yelled before he got transferred back to his home in a gulf of white light.

The tentacle withered away into dust, Mario was losing consciousness fast but he couldn't stand anymore so he crawled to the warp star and held on as tight as he could as he slipped into unconsciousness.

Shadow was back in his home with slight tears in his eyes. He hoped his attack connected and destroyed that vile thing. The black hedgehog respected the plumber whenever they met as they both helped each other out with simple things to more complicated things. Mario was always fair to Shadow and vice versa. Wherever Mario was he hoped help came to him.

The green emerald appeared on Shadow's table. Shadow's ear flicked at that.

"About time I had that damned Chaos Emerald." Shadow growled out, he grabbed it and put it into his quills.

Sonic saw the yellow warp star come flying down. He ran outside the mansion and to where it was going to crash he was expecting Mario to jump off the star before it crashed but Mario went flying across the ground. Sonic ran up to the fallen plumber and was about to ask if he was alright but flinched when he saw a pretty big black spot on Mario's chest. Sonic grabbed the plumber and ran him to Dr. Mario as fast as he could.

Dr. Mario wasn't expecting to see Sonic carrying his cousin and a nasty black spot on his chest could be seen. Dr. Mario requested Sonic to grab Peach immediately. Sonic did what he was told and grabbed Peach as soon as they arrived at the Doc's room she gasped and tried to use her healing magic to at least try to help heal Mario's wounds. Unfortunately it seemed her magic was being blocked so she looked at the doctor and told him.

"My magic can't heal him. My magic is being blocked and is preventing me from doing and healing." Dr. Mario was thinking about what to do. He looked through his medicine and found some pain killers for Mario to take.

"I unfortunately can do anything with magical injuries but I can help ease the pain with pain killers." Dr. Mario told the two. Sonic nodded and grabbed Mario and the pills. Both Peach and the Doc looked at him confused.

"What are you doing?" Peach asked the blue hedgehog. Sonic replied.

"Taking him somewhere more comfortable than here.” Dr. Mario against his better judgment allowed Sonic to take him where he pleased. Sonic thanked the doctor and took Mario to his room in the mansion. Sonic sat him on his bed and put a blanket over him. He patted the man’s head and left his room to get some food.

This damned war was going to kill this old plumber if he and his brother didn’t stop the Shroob Queen. Their babyselves were nowhere to be seen. Mario worried but couldn't do anything about it as he was dodging attack after attack with no end in sight to the endless wave of attacks. Luigi was looking a bit worse for wear and a bit sickly. He must have been struck by one of her tentacles and been poisoned. Mario heard the familiar cackle of him. Fawful. The insane green bean man caused both him and Luigi so much trouble in their last adventure. Mario gritted his teeth and rushed at the queen with his Firebrand. He hoped Luigi could deal with Fawful while he dealt with the queen.

Mario started to see wisps of pale rainbow light, Mario felt sweat on his brow and anticipated something terrible to form and sure enough it was Dreamy Bowser.

Dear Star Spirits above, why does it have to be him?! Mario thought, the fatigue of the battle is slowly breaking his will to fight. He was shaking? Why was he shaking? Mario's entire body was shaking as if a deep fear was surfacing yet again. Mario fear’s were confirmed. Darkon and Gleem were next to Dreamy Bowser. The shakes wouldn’t stop. The two gods tortured all of the Smash crew psychologically. Mario was dealt the worst blow out of everyone; it was a miracle that his mind was even sane after the grueling battle against the two gods.

Mario felt his breathing hitch as more of his enemies began to appear Mario turned around to find Mr. L in place of Luigi.

“W-what did you do to my brother!” Mario's voice shook as his brother looked-alike, walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. Mario tensed up as Mr. L said.

“Erased from existence, thrown to the wolves, sent to The Underwhere like that bitch, and bastard of a reptile,” Mr. L gave Mario a cheeky grin as Mario stared at him with anger and hands engulfed in flames ready to incinerate him.

“Ooh it seems I hit a tender spot there, come on you old bastard you don’t have it in you to kill me.” Mr. L taunted Mario and shoved him. Mario began to panic as he didn’t feel the floor but gravity pulling him down. Mario looked down and saw the many hands grasping at him. Mario tried to fight them off but to no avail as they pulled him deeper and deeper into a watery grave.

Mario woke up in a gasp and felt tears drop from his eyes, Sonic sat up from the couch he was sitting on and ran over to Mario and rubbed his back.

“Hey it’s ok. I’m here.” Sonic softly spoke to Mario to calm him down. Sonic pulled him into his chest while rubbing his back. Sonic normally doesn’t go Super but he decided to do it just to test something, he closed his eyes and called upon the Chaos Emeralds to become Super Sonic. He felt warmth flow throughout his body when he opened his eyes he could see Mario look up at him with tears and awe as the plumber started to feel how soft his quills are. Mario closed his eyes and buried his head into Sonic’s chest. Sonic smiled and pulled Mario closer to him, the golden hedgehog closed his eyes and hummed a tune as he listened to Mario’s soft snoring.

As soon as he heard snoring Sonic let the Chaos Emeralds go back home. He tries to move but he can't move; he sees Mario has pinned him to the back of the headboard. Sonic slightly blushes but doesn’t put too much thought into it, so he sits there and listens to Mario sleep. He is about to fall asleep himself until he hears Mario whimper. He rubs Mario's head to help calm him down. Sonic doses off as he’s been up for well over a day.

Mario was at the bottom of what he assumed The Underwhere. His old bones aching from the fall he could still move his arms and legs so he hadn’t broken anything. He sits up and sees two figures in the distance. Mario moves his weakened body to the two. When he gets up to them, he stops and sees a small golden light in the distance. Mario follows the golden light to a small tunnel. He notices the golden light is actually a small golden hedgehog sniffing the ground looking for something. Mario tries to get near it but the small golden hedgehog seemingly vanishes into thin air. Mario looks around for it but can’t see where it went. Mario felt his body temperature drop and the shaking came back tenfold. Mario tried to leave but was stopped by Fawful and the Shadow Queen. Mario tried to back up but bumped into a wall.

Mario tried to use his Firebrand but he couldn’t get anything to light. He pulled out his hammer only for it to wither away into the shadows. Fawful laughed.

“Ha ha ha. Fink-rat has no weapons.” Fawful was able to pull the old plumber down to his level. Mario tried to pull away when he felt a shock freeze him in place. He noticed out the corner of his eye Mr. L, he had used Thunderhand on him and froze Mario in place.

“This is where Fink-rat loses! Ha ha ha.” Fawful pulled out his Headgear and fired a big green ball of energy at Mario. Mario screamed as he felt his entire body burn from the blast. Mario slumped to the floor unable to move.

“What a shame, the dumb plumber couldn't even get a hit in.” Mr. L sneered at Mario and kicked him in the gut. Mario grunted in pain, he felt his eyes close in pain until he got shocked by a nasty thunder that made his entire body scream out in pain. Mario moaned out in pain. His voice seemingly gone.

“Hehe hehe, Fink-rat I now have your disgusting voice so we don’t have to hear it anymore.” The insane bean man told Mario. Mario felt tears drop as he couldn’t even scream as his voice was stolen. Mario saw the golden light appear again, his eyes widening as he tried to reach out for it. Only to have his hand stomped by Mr. L. Mr. L looked at what Mario was looking at only to find nothing there. Mr. L started to kick Mario in the face as he felt tricked.

“I don’t appreciate tricksters, dumbfuck.” Mr. L just wouldn't stop until he screeched in pain and faded away into black dust. The small golden hedgehog appeared again and attacked the green bean man. The small golden hedgehog had a very furious face that a small hedgehog can anyways. The little golden hedgehog attacked with no remorse to Mario’s attackers. Mario weakly got up and tackled the Shadow Queen only to get punched into the wall and held up by his overalls by her.

“I despise traitors. I will make you suffer in my dungeon forever, your scum on the bottom of my heels.” Mario tried to kick her only to have his leg impaled by a bunch of shady hands. One of Shadow Queen’s hands turned into what Mario assumed was a spike only for her to vanish into black dust in the last possible second. Mario fell to the ground and sat against the wall. He grunted out in pain as his leg was touched by the small golden hedgehog. Mario’s leg was feeling better shortly after the golden hedgehog touched it. Mario picked up the small golden hedgehog and thought to himself.

I’m going to call you Goldie. Mario thought to himself. Mario heard a voice in his head.

I’d like that. Goldie rubbed his head against Mario’s in which Mario returned the favor until Goldie vanished into thin air again.

Mario woke up to Sonic looking down on him with tired eyes and a smile. Sonic patted his head Mario let go of him and felt his face get warm. Sonic smiled at Mario and told him.

“You’re fine Mario, you just had some nightmares no big deal.” Mario now felt bad for keeping Sonic up all night with his nightmares. Mario got off of Sonic’s bed and the two got ready for the day. After Sonic freshened up and the two left the room for breakfast.

C

a
die the death
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
https://i.fii.moe/uYgszrmMmZJ5PQz6UXu3x7TZL6m1hmZV