Flashii
Home
Changelog
Contact
Rules
Bluesky
Fediverse
Patreon
News
Forum
Chat
Flashii
Register
Log in
Home
Changelog
Contact
Rules
Bluesky
Fediverse
Patreon
News
Forum
Chat
Significant parts of the site require JavaScript.
If you have it turned off and something doesn't work, that's probably why!
Forums
Potpourri
Bug Reports
Closed Reports
mark as read broke
This topic has been
archived
.
win
dows Server 2003 R2
1,363 posts
Original Poster
OP
joined
12 years ago
7 years ago
#2400
i tried clicking the "mark as read" button in off-topic and it just resulted in the following error and didn't work
Dying of boredom, I'll try it all...
nook
Administratrix
1,334 posts
joined
13 years ago
7 years ago
#2421
I have patched this bug now.Thank you very much for reporting. Good job.
flash
4,133 posts
joined
13 years ago
7 years ago
#2423
Fixed it I think.
This topic has been
archived
.