General Fishing Thread
Almost every summer I go fishing at a very nice lake in British Columbia, Canada. It is said that this lake is one of the most difficult lakes to fish at and it is also the most regulated. I've probably caught at least 100 fish in all the time that I've gone out here. I didn't get much that season because I was working for most of the summer and didn't have a chance to come out. Fishing is probably my favorite way to spend the evening.

Summer 2021

//i.fii.moe/fRczf7GQZABc2mMwxESXCG5a2BtZ4ALn
My first catch of the year, just a small rainbow trout

//i.fii.moe/RHe7ehR5JYmmMvaB_wWPVu0qZ3zgy7zf
Angry rainbow trout

//i.fii.moe/z2cIE40-LJSmQCa1s7bnrAgmgqdDDrD-
Angry rainbow trout contained

//i.fii.moe/6dLfEfaGn1WrV6XZh4uthoN0wLCz5prQ
A very good fishing night pretty lucky

//i.fii.moe/vUqWqO0nFnpdTW-4VcC-2One8ziyWGXi
A decent sized lake trout

//i.fii.moe/H0tASjsyR7DqnXPMPh4SPI5RDBHsOZXo
10.8lbs salmon on one of the last days of being out here
Nice catches! Actually been talking to the janitor at work everyday about fishing. He goes down to the pier and fishes for mackerel quite often and reminds me of when I used to fish when younger. The fact that you do this annually and bring home a nice haul is pretty sweet; this might be my next activity near water if I can rope some friends into participating. Just need to figure out the best bait, I've heard crayfish is pretty excellent.
https://mikoto.misaka.nl/u/t67t3XVJ/1684695692-TToPdWf.png
I've always wanted to try fishing off a dock or going to a pier, it sounds like a lot of fun. If I lived near the coast it would be one of the first things I would want to do. Unfortunately live in a land locked province for most of the time
been thinking about how to best use my time this coming winter and decided i want to start taking ice fishing seriously, maybe on lake superior but definitely on some of the flowages and smaller lakes here. i've gone for a few years with my friend but we don't take it very seriously and we're not good at it, so i know the basics. does anyone know any good tips and tricks for finding good spots, jigging, and setting tip ups?
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl