F1 Thread
my feelings also in shambles dont worry
sainz losing 2 positions at the beginning and then going out of the track in his home gp when he had a shot in winning was not good

also the fact that he only got p3 even though the ones who got p1 and p2 only had one attempt in q3 and sainz got 2

maybe monaco could be a win for him since leclerc is cursed lmao but tbh i wouldnt mind if lec won his home race

im also getting a bit bored of f1 in general, not for anything in particular, i guess it's just having watched it for so long and the fact that sainz is not really fighting for wins even though he has a good car
HAHA #winning

//i.fii.moe/xvtzJH1y7-tjRakDA07Gy6Z5Hye_IJCv
blue's all in on rb will pay off
hosimati suisei please
the tauris and haas and redbull will all win
will i see blue on television next week?
hosimati suisei please
fernando alonso
x D

now seriously, results are fine
no they were not :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
https://ary.s-ul.eu/wVo1nubB
hosimati suisei please
goodbye vebastian settel
hosimati suisei please
Sebastian will be missed

https://files.catbox.moe/co5rk2.png