HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY HATSUNE MIKU!!!
Today Miku is now actually 16, everywhere I go I'm flooded with art and new music and messages from friends, it has been a great experience and I want to share it here too.

I might've only gotten into Vocaloid 2 years ago, even though I was aware of it since the early 2010s, I might have not been there through it's history I still love everything I've learned about the past and present and I will keep listening to more and more as I go.
It's probably the only case of me engaging with a community ever and it means a lot to me.

Sharing a few of my favourite songs from the past

Show me your fav Miku songs!!

edit
samfree, wowaka, pinocchiop top 3
//i.fii.moe/aKDszvmCOxsZ2C44GFdZmX_klt_dq7Id
vocaloid guy thank you for this. happy birthday miku. ever since miku expo my favourite song has been
with world is mine in a good second place
hosimati suisei please

//i.fii.moe/hEfgy5jcbv7qklJkL9uf0uiusldUgjzB
kinda fucked up to think she wasn't even 5 years old when i first vocaloided
think i found out about it when nyan cat was a thing and i dug a little deeper to What was Going On, can't recall what the first song I listened to besides that was but it's likely World is Mine was Among Them but Arysil already linked

I think I first found Matryoshka through a Pokemon B&W parody of it but that was an early one for me

popipo is Important, definitely an early one

pretty certain my introduction to Teto was thanks to Triple Baka which also NEEDS mentioning

it took me a while to get into newer vocaloid/miku stuff but these are some of my current favourites
Snow Drive good, was originally thinking of linking Teo which is also bangs

current iyowa infatuation

need to explore maretu things more but this song good

and there's more but these are the first things that currently come to mind

except editing to add this song because how i forget, i keep replaying this lol. was also the first thing i listened to with spatial audio dolby whatever the fuck after getting AirPods again and it was pretty insane since this song was pretty much made to showcase a similar feature on Sony shit
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png