What Manga Are You Reading
Quick summary of everything I've read the last few months, I write longer stuff on MAL.

In the middle of reading:
Dragon Ball - All the action is so cleanly illustrated and fun and easy to follow, far better pacing than the anime. I'm reading the colored version. Currently on the Cell saga.

Recently caught up on:
Jujutsu Kaisen - I like the fights and powers and it has some cool ideas but I don't take it that seriously, the art is messy and it doesn't really have the characters or themes of manga that inspired it like HxH. I caught up to the current chapter in 2 weeks of starting it.
Hunter x Hunter - Actually still superior to the 2011 anime, the anime made baffling decisions like cutting out Kite from the beginning and all the times he's mentioned before the Chimera Ants arc when he's extremely important to Gon. Also if you don't like an arc like greed island it's much faster to get through in manga form.
Chainsaw Man - I hate it sorry, it wasn't even hard to read up to the current chapter within 3 weeks of starting it but there's just nothing I could say I liked about the story or fights or most of the characters. Asa is kinda funny tho.
A Certain Magical Index manga adaptation - It's fun and correctly adapts Battle Royale and other stuff. I hate reading light novels so I went with this, but this is probably gonna take another 5 years before it finishes adapting the OT novels. I haven't read far into the Railgun manga yet tho.

Things I already finished but want to mention anyway:
Idolmaster (by mana) - Companion piece to the 2011 idolmaster anime, expands on things nicely.
Idolmaster Colorful Days - Comedy manga that's really funny, actually funny to me because I hate puchimas.

And I'm planning on reading One Piece (with the colored version) to see if I'll like it any better than what little of the anime I watched since it should be much faster to get through. Eventually want to read Berserk and Yu-Gi-Oh too, I read a few volumes of both but haven't touched them in 3+ years.