F1 Thread
Post yuor prediction for first race of the season race Bahrain podium and fastest lap.

1. max verstappen
2. fernando the goat alonso
3. charles leclerc

fastest lap yuki tsunoda
hosimati suisei please
FERNANDO ALONSO AND CARLOS SAINZ ON TOP OF THE LAST FREE PRACTICE SESSION

//i.fii.moe/CXxQz8L1XnChQDWrNEWTjXdLw705y6OR

//i.fii.moe/jB2dKRkezUeLUasiw1j2eamSdubZOaU0

Vertsappen will probably get pole and race win anyways, followed by Alonso and then maybe Sainz. I think Perez will get fastest lap though.
man was i wrong
hosimati suisei please
alonso got second in fp1 and first in fp2 which means another max pole + win

here are leclerc, zhou and fittipaldi doing the whip nae nae

anime max:

sainz
hosimati suisei please
sainz
https://files.catbox.moe/co5rk2.png
sainz won a race and i missed it

sainz won a race and i missed it

cool ferrari 1-2 though

//i.fii.moe/ZWLafAbRRpqyJftoYw1bNEHNhWqjUfoo
ALONSO 2026 ALONSO 2026 ALONSO 2026 ALONSO 2026 ALONSO 2026 ALONSO 2026

//i.fii.moe/RxefssrvgCehbrJsXfvIsgIMxi7NYhgk

I actually didn't expect this, I thought Honda entering as Aston's engine manufacturer would mean Alonso would get replaced by Yuki Tsunoda since Honda would rather support a japanese driver + all of the McLaren Honda shenaningans (although the japanese fans really like Alonso). Because all of this, I thought Alonso would retire in 2025 and go rallying (he really wants to get that Dakar win) and driving in Le Mans once last time with Max.

But, if you think about it in retrospect, if Alonso didn't want to retire, it was either this or Mercedes (him going to Red Bull would be great for the viewers but very hard to control by the team managers, since both Red Bull drivers would be fighting each other for wins and not hestating at all).

I'm glad to see that Alonso will be able to give the new regulations a try. Also, Aston Martin is expected to finish building their technology campus by the end of this year, so hopefully I can get to see him finally winning a race in 2026. As for Tsunoda, maybe he could replace Stroll in the future, we will see.

There are still many seats which haven't been filled yet, as you can see in this cool article I just found (https://www.the-race.com/formula-1/when-f1-drivers-contract-expire/), so we will see how it goes.