Love Live! Character Sorting
I used another site that would let me pick idolmaster characters too because I finally got into it recently. I stopped caring about love live for the last 5 years but recently read the School Idol Diary manga and loved it much better than the show, then watched the idolmaster anime and thought that was amazing too so I kinda regret not giving it a fair chance 5 years ago. I probably need more time to learn about the idolmaster characters though, games and solo songs and manga and whatnot. Anyway I watched sunshine too and didn't really like any characters besides Ruby and Leah so it's not included.

//i.fii.moe/4w5Orl0QHeshESTK5Rw0vrrjOZLrHbJ5
only slightly changed

//i.fii.moe/Ky2GETMMTPARWw8yoGqRjwW4LE8mpLrl
hosimati suisei please
I have finished my full series rewatch (months late) and finished the second seasons of Nijigaku and Soup and I gotta be real, Soup Sweeps

//i.fii.moe/bBDE9rcrpmqQSMJFA5oaistHuf3W0bqw

I don't really feel strongly about anything between Watanabe You and Kurosawa Ruby inclusive, may as well be ties but those are illegal.
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
I did μ's and Aquors seperately and combined only although the latter came out a bit messy

//i.fii.moe/2OEQ2KgZUj2XaOsjrruBPqTdGU4QEhsM//i.fii.moe/7zCbt6ND7DpKzmkg9qIsorvBnasNDJbq

//i.fii.moe/uc8kPCRD84Mmf7PRvJldQ2fkQfE2f2Vv
//i.fii.moe/aKDszvmCOxsZ2C44GFdZmX_klt_dq7Id