#22389
you can now move it to the right and up and left if you wanna

//i.fii.moe/26czlfYaFlcar3.png
#22390
party like its 1995
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
#22391
Call me when the icons can be made small and labels shown
I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
#22392
best i can do idk if this is enough for you

//i.fii.moe/26cAdXQE1hv2Y6.png
#22393
this probably works better than labels shown on the bottom too since it doesn't do the the weird resizing, though it looks like we've stil lost the ability to put ellipsis at the end of things...
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
#22394
Call me when it can do that but at the top of the screen
I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
#22395
this is how it's at the top
no option for ellipsises though......
sorry for the short replies but i was posting while on a meeting LOL

//i.fii.moe/26cADtvt2JEjNW.png
#22396
//i.fii.moe/26cB5Ojfli1or4.png
I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
#22397
oh damn.
still not switching over tho
//i.fii.moe/23HYOlCBEt1tpX.png //i.fii.moe/23HYtvdeSIou8j.png
//i.fii.moe/23HYu9IHNcGVt5.png //i.fii.moe/23HYuFEKwteYpv.png
//i.fii.moe/24z9DTcIiz1o9j.jpg //i.fii.moe/24z9Je7MASAjK3.png
"kazakhstan, powerful"
-flash
(=ↀωↀ=)✧