#19863
hopefully i don't forget and i log back in one of these days, i've been feeling like playing minecraft recently
#19877
Logged back in, i had barely played before (like 5-10 hours?)so it was interesting to see all of the progress that have been done.

I first appeared in an area that I didn't recognize but I eventually was able to find my cave base. Apparently it had been conquered by cats:
//i.fii.moe/1VXhhWrMey2HoH.png

I picked up the armor, the bed and proceeded to walk around. At some point Arysil joined me as well so that's why he appears in some screenshots!

//i.fii.moe/1VXhzBZVyaaCzo.png


//i.fii.moe/1VXhA6O3ILgxEF.png
I actually looked through it... sorry geb

I also found a giant castle!

//i.fii.moe/1VXjiu8PpeleEY.png
//i.fii.moe/1VXjiPTffJAGpt.jpg
//i.fii.moe/1VXjjNhP4CGfTy.png
Geb was there
//i.fii.moe/1VXjl479Dr5NwQ.png
Someone else was there as well
I also noticed after sleeping that the server will reach 40k days soon
//i.fii.moe/1VXjmgkgHxJM3L.png

I enjoyed seeing the messages people left in the signs everywhere
//i.fii.moe/1VXjsRUBnK6bi0.png
//i.fii.moe/1VXjtJbmwIKAkx.png
//i.fii.moe/1VXjtf3h1vUENS.png
Flashwave palace soon!
//i.fii.moe/1VXjxEfHgXoBFW.png

There was a nether portal on a floating island that allowed arysil and I to reach the top of the dimension
//i.fii.moe/1VXjAtZNArQ51Q.png

There are many things that I haven't shown here so I think you guys should log in as well and check them out
#19878
i finally have an idea for the island but need to gather things to build.............. (laze)
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
#21457
what if minecraft white girl summer
#21458
mewow flashwave palace thehre this summer
#21802
why are they brown
//i.fii.moe/24irOzlkV1bqaY.png
#22414
I changed the way you set your skins and authorize clients, you do all of this from the Settings page on the main website now. In order to access this section you must add the Minecrafter role to your account from the Roles settings page, I've already given everyone who has previous accessed mc.flashii.net in the past the role and you should be able to see it right away. The change in URLs also requires you update the client mod, the download link for which can be found in the original post of this topic. Please let me know if anything is broken!
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png