Flashii
Home
Changelog
Contact
Rules
Bluesky
Fediverse
Patreon
News
Forum
Chat
Flashii
Register
Log in
Home
Changelog
Contact
Rules
Bluesky
Fediverse
Patreon
News
Forum
Chat
Significant parts of the site require JavaScript.
If you have it turned off and something doesn't work, that's probably why!
Forums
General
Introductions
Introduction // Hello!
1
2
mewea
50 posts
Original Poster
OP
joined
5 years ago
5 years ago
#9824
'ello, me is mewea. I'm a slav so don't bully because I'm already supressed.
I like watching animu sometimes and read vn. Also play clicking circle game.
Hope we get along!
mewea
flash
4,138 posts
joined
13 years ago
5 years ago
#9825
allo
nook
Administratrix
1,334 posts
joined
13 years ago
5 years ago
#9826
hey
ikagi
797 posts
joined
7 years ago
5 years ago
#9827
o/ circle clicker
szy
789 posts
joined
8 years ago
5 years ago
#9828
hello, slavic person
Sora
formerly former gamestop employee
1,092 posts
joined
7 years ago
5 years ago
#9829
reading vn LETS GOOOOO!!!! welcome to the palace, enjoy your stay, and get comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew
Filosoofball
203 posts
joined
6 years ago
5 years ago
#9830
good morning
mewea
50 posts
Original Poster
OP
joined
5 years ago
5 years ago
#9831
thank you everyone, so touching ;w;w;;w;w;w;w;
mewea
win
dows Server 2003 R2
1,364 posts
joined
12 years ago
5 years ago
#9836
welcome
Dying of boredom, I'll try it all...
louisoft01
louisoft01
336 posts
joined
8 years ago
5 years ago
#9874
uwu dab desu welcome don't be a bich
1
2