Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul
The only western TV drama I ever watched to completion.
What are you're all thoughts about the series or parts of the series itself?

Personally I found it pretty well rounded and the bulk of my complaints come in on the last season of BCS which are all minor. I think the character Nacho Varga was dramatized too much on his departure. I also FUCKING HATE WHOEVER THE DIRECTOR OR WHAT THAT DECIDED TO MAKE THE UP TO DATE SCENES WITH SAUL BLACK AND FUCKING WHITE, FUCKING WHY!?

EDIT: could say more but I don't want to include spoilers in the OP fantastic series. Really hope I find out more about serious shows that aren't shit.
snigs
Dismissed it for years as one of those hyped up things, but I started watching the whole series just in time for the last season of Better Call Saul to start airing which was pretty neat, pretty much the "watch together" experience whilst not having to wait half a decade, lol. Really enjoyed it as well, somewhat agree with the opinion on black and white gimmick, maybe they could've gradually had it colourised or something idk? I get the idea they were trying to convey but ech. I want to rewatch it at some point but I'm waiting for things to have kinda sunk away.
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png