Create a story (One word per post)
lolmoa.
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
//i.fii.moe/hh7NRjRl0vuNTdj_X5utrePjVeqFxBtp

There once wasn't any poo crema so I ate soap and cum from big friendly cum cum cum cum-a chameleon.
Afterwards I went over to the konbini store and I was harassed by some thugs outside the entrance who asked if I was braless.
Minecraft was made by warty Teto because anime smells.
Squids are so gay in the old-fashioned terminology of poland.
The 'Muricans shot minorities rapidly because as free as my ovaries are this anime exists for one reason: boobs.
Ass is the best pooping device and prolapsing and concrete enemas and smash bang while smashing cancel.
Why do squids not exist?
Scientists are eating dumbass carrots except stinky fumes preventing forest squids mushrooms from realising philosophy sucks.
Thus death.
Unko has many large eyelashes above her ear warts which ultimately exploded on flash's big eyeball sausages, leaving him jewish and palestinian barnacles grow uwu.
Stallman downloaded emails carefully while rubbing parrot boob around his hemorrhaging dildo eggs.
GNU/Linux moist.
Grandma eat pant and died.
My cum floats.
Curiosity peaks CIA breasticles intrest rougeamp backwards crashed cumulatively queef danoct1. The end.
Sike, Gentoo is garbage.
Arch cum.
The shower fungus manifests into sardines.
SystemD sucks.
My balls broke up with dick cream so I cut through my phenotype sausage which ultremely divorced her hedgehog sized echidna named Knuckles.
Chuckling?
Butterknife patty butter sauce on cool butter, I am unable to believe in butter butter.
Egg shell sandwich side dish always served chunky butter loafs, with no crema left.
So close to the butter stick but so and egg boob.
Breasticle? More is better.
Thanks to my trusted squid named Sandra Tentacles whom ate butter every Tuesday second of time was fat and buttery FINGURS that rub butter over jellyfish stingers.
Who invited the jew?
Become the squid.
I ddied painfully.
Butteregg replaces Teto never.
Duck boy arrests mail thieves with handcuffs but magicians buttered eggs with fish inside.
If cats could talk, they would say nico nico nii.
Eventually all krabby patties combusted and squidward got yelled at by butterboy aka RandomGuy.
This life is ass so we must make school into a woman squid.
The crunchiness. It stares. I have chortles!
Poached water melon inside intel chips, that combust like Samsung iPods after soapsuds implode.
I I H asteroids fly sideways except when they shit.
However egg people tend not to be eggs with a nigger salad on wednesday cia aidses spy kids on FOX kids.
Bird Susan took 30 marlboro from win, she pooped them into bird wave.
MalwareUp, seized.
Saibateku, shit.
You should smoke nothing.
The flash smells.
My hands itch and I can't eat pant while eat pant because continuity snorting pant.
Pant machine broke.
Understandable, kill niggers. - Moonman
Zeryther isn't funny.
True beans are beans and a Bean Bean Kingdom Japan Exclusive™ Nintendo DS XL Version XP.
Arch installed? Pranked.
Proprietary onahole store in venezuela recently started worldwide ̴̸̴̵̡̛͇̦̲͇̣͓̺̣̖̠͍̙̠̫̟̣͇̞͇͍̼̤̮̪̟͙̣͔̻̞͙͔̣̤̹̺̩͕͓̣̯̹͚͕͕̺̲͕̫̲̤̤̮̱͙̯̕͜͢͠͡͏͕͍͓ͅ͏̷̱̰̲̹͙̟̥̻̳̘̝̣͕̻͖̹̟̱̫̭̼̤́͢ͅ҉҉̶̨̨̫̟͈̼͚̮̼̥̩̘͚̝̗͎͓͔̻̗̦͈̜̤̞̞̗̺̼̼̪̥̗̦͉̮͈̖̪͉͈̠̯̀͢͜͝͞ͅ҉̵̨̧̛̛̙̜̞͓͕̰͈̲̺̺̳͈͉̲̪̳̯̞̲͉͎̟̻̥͍͎̩͇̠͇͎̺̘̠̠̟̯͕̝̩͍̼̭͎͔̤̤̯̱̮̟̻͖̩͉̟̟͕͍̻͍̣̳͖͈̥̱̝̼͎̀̀͘͘͟͢͢͟͟͞ͅ£̛͕͚̳̜̺̝̫̤ and carpet rides for peanut people every 5PM show.
I died sigh.
Running out the clock by Amazon™ Cyanide poisoned Tater-Tots.
Moot point.
Flash likes cacti up.
Today, we will we will we die forever.
Squids boobs are breasticles that shake when stirred fancily.
I farm squids.
Where Extreme sports come to sport Extreme levels.
Snake autism is genetic autism.
Freetards discord rant about non-free boob softener firmware.
Linus Sebastian Bach IPv6 Ziggo support doesn't exist sadly.
BT blocked.
Cool Ranch eggs, now are children.
Rolling going.
Rolling around at the sped of sound, got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow.
Can't stop agnes from laying extreme eggs.
unko mouse player israel and zimbabwe and north korea and netherlands awed.
Everyone died.
Tragedy, I became pudding.
Stench of beetles boob on my shower.
Some squids woom, others squoom.
Octos cannot suck. (except nothing). ((however nothing)). (((they cute))). ((((veemo)))). ((((woomy)))).
Ink me up.
Ireland squid drank 1000 cranberry juice.
While the frogs are turning gay and female in vietnam, Cowboy in IPv4 salad wrangles horses in eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Error.
4294967296 (four billion two hundred ninety-four million nine hundred sixty-seven thousand two hundred ninety-six) eggs rot.
340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,456 (three hundred forty undecillion two hundred eighty-two decillion three hundred sixty-six nonillion nine hundred twenty octillion nine hundred thirty-eight septillion four hundred sixty-three sextillion four hundred sixty-three quintillion three hundred seventy-four quadrillion six hundred seven trillion four hundred thirty-one billion seven hundred sixty-eight million two hundred eleven thousand four hundred fifty-six) holocaust is Israeli.
Windows one eats Windows two Windows XP.
OK BAD WOMAN DIVORCED FOREVER.
OK no.
Futa :( crunchina Windows Von ME suck flip flop flap flup flep flyp 0 bytes.
Your mom poops soap 95490850934890568095846977843675892647856274658746278569546378654783 (ninety-five unvigintillion four hundred ninety vigintillion eight hundred fifty novemdecillion nine hundred thirty-four octodecillion eight hundred ninety septendecillion five hundred sixty-eight sexdecillion ninety-five quindecillion eight hundred forty-six quattuordecillion nine hundred seventy-seven tredecillion eight hundred forty-three duodecillion six hundred seventy-five undecillion eight hundred ninety-two decillion six hundred forty-seven nonillion eight hundred fifty-six octillion two hundred seventy-four septillion six hundred fifty-eight sextillion seven hundred forty-six quintillion two hundred seventy-eight quadrillion five hundred sixty-nine trillion five hundred forty-six billion three hundred seventy-eight million six hundred fifty-four thousand seven hundred eighty-three) times during holocaust.
How does ink splat boob perfectly encapsulate flat boob earth people.
Crab buckets are gay.
Sampson stole freedom fries from nazi monkeys.
What doth thou smelleth? Shit.
Panties burn up when they are for my fiery friends, flash ran into Mikoto Miku Teto and you take the moon and you take the moon and shit the moon.
Hiroyuki takes data upstairs.
IPv6 sucks.
IPv4 eats chilli addresses nightly.
Boob (breasticle) is obsolete.
Fear grows stronger.
Driving to Somalia to eat pant and die. Spicy pant, yummy.
Jupiter is a massive gaping black cat named nathat and egga shella shuta upa.
Egregious fuck joined the sun.
Piss salad dressing cabbages.
California should sink. RIP (rot in piss).
Taco sauce in pizza rolls from KFC.
Dog food egg inclusive McDonalds excludes burger meal.
Doll dominates you.
Go big or fat boob lolw lolmoa.
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
. Squids
https://jonquan.moe/i/Arch_Linux_logo.svg.png
btw i use arch, and you should too, shame on you.
enable IPv6 or suffer from IPv4 deprectiation
enjoy
Dying of boredom, I'll try it all...
splatting
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
all
STREAM THE LONELIEST TIME ON APPLE MUSIC AND SPOTIFY
https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-loneliest-time/1637009231
https://open.spotify.com/album/3l2Gi0hMjZV2uvKoWlFkoQ
their
brains
https://jonquan.moe/i/Arch_Linux_logo.svg.png
btw i use arch, and you should too, shame on you.
enable IPv6 or suffer from IPv4 deprectiation
across
grandma's
https://wart.host/20190201_qaG.png