Replace Wordle Emoji Characters with Native Emotes
//i.fii.moe/X5WQlKDih4Dmm2QsBYvWdWfgIVlYhVtB
I have never been able to get this to display properly on any browser or operating system and since everyone be posting their wordles all the time I think a cool solution would be to replace the wordle emojis with native flashii emotes
this is probably a font issue on your end, i dont have color emoji working because i need a different blend of carefully chosen linux packages and configs to get that working but i have the default mono glyphs which have patterns instead, making it at least somewhat readable.

//i.fii.moe/G7S5Hb9Wp9tLLMFz9ezkuqQjGszg1NSa
(i think chrome doesnt support colored emoji yet? i know they work for me on firefox)

get an emoji font and it should either start rendering the colors properly for you, or at least it will use the correct fallbacks. noto emoji (ands its color version) seems popular as an emoji font, you can try that.

alternatively, we could get flash to add twemoji to the chat, which will change all emoji displayed into images.
I've considered Twemoji before and will probably go ahead with it, though hopefully someone else picks up the project and bothers maintaining it. It seems the JS api also has hooks allowing you to swap in your own images so for the emoji that do have a local equivalent I could swap those in.

As for them not showing up properly at all, that must be a font issue like szy said, I'm on Windows 7 with the Segoe Emoji font file copied from Windows 11 and I can see things fine.
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png