THE Dream Archive
I usually don't like to talk about dreams but I had a dream I was in a French class and we had to say something about current events so I said "I think there is an element of geopolitical positivism [I have no clue what this meant to me] in this war"
this was only a chunk of a dream but it was so bizarre i have to post it:

i was walking up the road that my parents old house was on. while walking up i notice one of the neighbors doing yard work and i thought to myself "dude sweet spring came early B)" so i start running up the road to my parents house. i get there, and notice some chickens walking around the yard. the garage is open and decorated with corn stalks, the way i tend to decorate around my cabin in the fall. i ask my mom why theres still corn stalks up after winter and she said she forgot lolw

my mom phase distorts out of existence and now my grandma is standing in the driveway. its getting dark and i notice the chickens heading to a coop in the yard thats not in view. i talk to my grandma a bit and shes happy to see me, tells me ive been gone for a long time and how my clothes are dirty and i need a shower, some other stuff etc. as we're talking i suddenly hear this weird whining noise behind me and she starts getting panicked

theres a feral pig running towards us in the twilight, squealing. my grandma asks me what im going to do, so i grab an office chair thats suddenly materialized in the garage and charge clumsily towards the pig. it doubles back for a moment, but then notices the chicken coop out of view and starts running over there. immediately i start thinking about how i need to get my gun from out of the house and i need to shower (???) before i can handle this and the dream suddenly ends

i feel like some other stuff happened with the chickens but my perspective randomly changed so many fucking times even this was hard to put together. im not sure what all this means other than i miss showering

(still no dream of beato teasing and laughing at me tho ;_;)
//i.fii.moe/EEtDbYEICrUbLOFjkwKVQ7OUJWJR-ejl
was heading back to my property from down south by car when i stopped in mercer which is the town just before the stretch of nothing where my place is, except instead of being a small nothing town it was like a big city, laid out a lot like how madison felt before i figured out the streets

i get out of the car and start walking around, for some reason i'm in my pajamas and the coat i wear with my sunday suit which is about the stupidest combination of clothes possible. throughout the entire dream i feel this perpetual embarrassment for being outside in my pajamas and kept wondering why the fuck i was wearing pajamas

the rest of the dream is me walking around trying to figure out a restaurant i could eat at. i remember thinking to myself in the dream that i finally had some spare money to spend on eating out and i didnt want to waste it, a true sign that it was definitely a fancy dream as i haven't had the ability to do this in months

at first i stop in at this asian place that looked a lot like a restaurant i used to go to in madison, but it was full of people and there was nowhere to sit. i stood awkwardly in the middle of the restaurant looking around for a place to sit but after being thoroughly embarrassed about standing there like a jackass in my pajamas i just decided to leave. i stop in at a few other places and they're all either incredibly busy or i decide to myself that the food wasn't good enough to spend the money on

after wandering around for a while i end up talking to a few people about where a good place to eat would be, and i get some directions. as i'm walking there suddenly i'm with gabe in some kind of clothing store (???) and he's returning some clothes, also cancels a bunch of store cards or something. the store and gabe disappear and i continue walking but the dream ends before i get to the restaurant

my stomach was making noises at me when i woke up. ive never related to hakureimu more than i did in that moment
this one was certainly something

I was on a spy mission with Misaki Shokuhou and someone else. I remember being inside a metal robot at some point and controlling it. It was weird because I think me and Misaki were inside the robot and the other person was outside. The robot wasn't very tall, maybe like 3-4 meters, and we were walking with it inside a terrain belonging to a housing development (Literally got this last word from google translator, what I mean is something like the following image).

https://diario.madrid.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/portada-comunidades.jpg

When we finished I went to the bathroom and I saw some guy who I haven't seen in like 4 years (and we didn't talk much in the first place) who started to bully me a bit. It seems like he belonged to the spy agency as well.

Afterwards I went to a room in order to have a meeting to review the results of the mission. The room consisted basically on a room with a large desk on the middle and several seats on each side. There were some people sitting on the desk, but the only one I remember talking to was flash. In the reunion, flash (no i don't remember how he looked like lmao) asked me on english about my thoughts on Misaki and the bathroom bully. (Thinking back on it, it seems like flash was my boss???) I told him that after a few missions we could get more used to each other.

After this point the dream started getting a bit weird. Misaka Mikoto came into the room, sat in flash's lap, kissed him quickly and left. No one said anything.

I remember that afterwards our families came into the room (i don't know how flash's family looks like either, but his mom wasn't fat this time). Me and flash started playing with our 3DS and I remember telling him that you could change the nationality of your character to a festivity and that my brother changed his character's to Sinterklaas???? What was also really weird was the fact that even though I was talking to flash in english, his mom would talk to me in perfect spanish (probably because i think flash told me that his parents know spanish at some point).

After that I remember cosplaying as some anime character (think it was some anime boy but i don't really remember). I also went to a pool in which some people were doing a trend they had seen some russians do on social media which consisted on throwing a pizza to a pool and let the people inside the pool compete for it. I remember competing for the pizza twice, the first time I didn't got anything and the second time, closer to the end of the dream, I got the whole pepperoni pizza, but some kid tried to pick it up from my hands so I only got a slice in the end. I wasn't really hungry so I didn't mind.

At the end I dreamt I woke up. I looked at my phone and a notification appeared with the line up of Atletico de Madrid (soccer team) for the next game (i don't really watch much football either, i don't have an app like that on my phone). What was weird is that all the names were finishing with the -san honorific. I didn't paid too much heed to it since I thought it was normal because of JP locale. (wtf)

After I woke up, the first thing I thought was about seeing the picctures I took on my dream but a milisecond after I remembered that it was just a dream so there wouldn't be any pictures and I got a bit sad.

Anyways, what do you think this meant?
this means that you want to take over the world with shokuhou
hosimati suisei please
trying to cook a chicken with nothing but 2 wires and a car battery
the dream, in which i come home to a house i have never seen in my waking life and go upstairs to my older brothers room (i do not have a brother) and scold him for having his back hunched while using a laptop with a blank screen

we then go downstairs into the kitchen and battle window spiders. there was a fishing spider in my bed when i woke up shortly after
originally posted this to twitter, from a couple days ago

watched through all seasons of archer over the past couple weeks and it finally worked itself into a dream, somehow mixed in with a my middle/high school setting, one of the teacher was The Evil and for some reason we Had to obey school rules and listen to him and remain seated despite there being a Big Bomb inside of Fancy Car parked in the Front of the Class, eventually managed to disarm it despite the Inspiring words of the Female Companion, can't remember who my brain shoved in that position, after The Evil left the Class Room because Explosion was soon
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png
i don't remember much of it but a while back i dreamt up a "flashii chan" with various character attributes consisting of other characters on this site
had wrote down what appearance looked like on waking up, maybe ill draw it sometime
had a "flashii chan" related dream moment also once but only remember a name (or rather general idea, fucked around in jisho with nanori after) that made me shoot up awake for some reason lol

ended up on 閃光(せんこう) 九子(ひさこ)

the given name bit i'd pretty much been settled on since the first time i ever thought of the concept of a flashii chan being a thing back in 2013 and made something terrible in an anime character creator swf dingus, but turned it from the lil bit too on the nose きゅうこ pronunciation to the apparently possible ひさこ because it sounds "name-ier" to me

for the family name i wanted it to be flash related, ideally woulda been funny to translate flashwave but i couldn't fudge anything that didn't look retarded, after a bunch of fucking around this was the best Tradeoff i could manage, very roughly meaning flash of light probably

hello i am cringe weeaboo, nice to meat you
https://sig.flash.moe/signature.png